Saturday, March 24, 2007

Faces of the Moon


Yes people! All the pictures of the Moon in this picture have been taken by meee! My first ever Lunar Eclipse! The first that I actually saw with my own two eyes :D. From the moment it was a big round ball, to the time when only its outline was visible. Heh, I was fascinated enough to watch the entire masking of the Moon, but not enough to watch the entire unveiling, so the last three pictures are the only ones I captured before I finally went to sleep :)



*Moment shared with B , through a phone conversation*

Labels:

9 Comments:

    That was one LONG moment. Too long. I needed to sleep! :P

    Blogger Basim - 3/25/2007 9:52 AM  

    waah ji waah

    time for me to show off (hahaha)
    (sorry for being obnoxious)

    here is MY moon

    Blogger 3rd avenue - 3/25/2007 1:00 PM  

    Pffffft! You showed off that already! Can't reuse! :D

    Anonymous The Surreptitious Fabric - 3/25/2007 3:09 PM  

    Ess, with your steady hand and my camera's 12x optical zoom, we can show H a thing or two! What say you? :D

    "With your powers combined..."

    Blogger Basim - 3/25/2007 6:03 PM  

    Hahahahah! Good one H! But thats the best my 3.5 MP, given to me by my uncle is capable of :P Hehe and i am not anywhere near your league bhai!

    Awesome picture you have there :D! But its not an eclipse, nenenen! hehe

    Blogger Sanapple - 3/31/2007 8:44 AM  

    *zaban charhaofies!*

    Anonymous The Surreptitious Fabric - 3/31/2007 10:22 AM  

    Ooh enabled again. Was I too late? :P

    Anonymous The Surreptitious Fabric - 4/01/2007 2:31 PM  

    I had changed it even before you reached office that day, so there was no need

    Blogger Sanapple - 4/01/2007 5:25 PM  

    Yes, helps that you didn't tell me and I rushed over nonetheless. :P

    Blogger Basim - 4/08/2007 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thank you for visiting :D Time well wasted, no? ;)